Who we Support
Calon Lan provides a complete range of Domiciliary Care support services and Live-In Care to assist across the full range of needs from basic assistance with day to day living through to complex and specialist care. We work with older people and adults with physical disabilities , specialising in Dementia, Neurological Conditions and End of Life care.
Our care team is led by highly experienced and qualified people and each team member is recruited for their understanding of Calon Lan’s Values.
We make sure that the constantly changing care needs of the people who use our services are met and understood by running a programme of continuous supervision and support for all our Colleagues.
This brief list highlights just some of the support we can offer. If you can’t see what you need, please call us on 0333 1237 999 to speak with us and we’ll do our best to come up with a solution.
- Live In & Companionship
- Hourly Care
- Clean & Assist
- Washing, bathing and dressing
- Managing continence
- Attending, medical appointments and other commitments
- Liaison with healthcare professionals, co-ordination of appointments and arranging follow up.
- Assistance with exercise, study and hobbies
- Shopping, support with the collection of pensions, benefits and medication
- Preparing meals and support with eating
- Light household cleaning
- Assisting with washing, ironing, laundry and linen
- Outings, days out and holidays
- Trips to the park, theatre, cinema, museums and galleries.
- Vocational and recreational skills development and participation in formal educational programmes
- Co-ordination of house maintenance such as support from a handyman, builder or gardener