At Calon Lan, we take a person-centred approach to live-in care and companionship.
We work with closely with our customers, their loved ones, their GPs, hospitals and other organisations to deliver the right package of care.
Our live in care process in seven easy steps
- You, a family member or friend can contact us to arrange an assessment of your care needs.
- We meet to discuss your options, answer your questions and carry out our assessment
- You agree to go ahead and instruct us as your live in care provider
- We specially recruit, train and directly employ a Care Worker that suits your needs
- We introduce you to your Care Worker and carry out a full introduction and handover period
- Your care begins at a date that suits you
- We regularly monitor, assess and review the services you receive from us, to give you peace of mind.
Benefits of the service include:
- Complete control, choice and flexibility of care
- A healthier lifestyle, security and well being
- Full professional care and support
- Greater independence through improved confidence
- Accessing the community – getting out and about regularly.
- Criminal record (DBS) checked and referenced staff.
- £10m Public Liability Insurance
- Comprehensively trained Professional Care Workers
- Invoiced service so you don’t have to worry about paying cash